It'll be modern, probably monster-hunter-ish. It will start with templates and characters from Action 1, Action 3, or Monster Hunters 4: Sidekicks. I'm not going to be slavish about that, though.
It will be modern, TL8. For now. Mwa ha ha.
- All characters have to show that they've kept their head in a crisis in the past. This need not be "I was in the military," but it could be.
- All characters must either belong or have belonged to an organization that sends you to potentially dangerous places around the globe. Oil exploration, private security company, military all might qualify
- The first 4-6 adventures will be somewhat introductory, giving the team a chance to gel as a team, while also killing monsters. It will set up the future plotline.
- The first adventures, then, may well have some finagling and social stuff - and see below for campaign options.
- The characters shall be mundane. No sorcerers, psions, robots, or werewolves.
- The Last Gasp - long term fatigue and action points
- Technical Grappling - in one form or another is almost guaranteed
- Dodge This! - I wrote it do deal with oddities involving guns and beams
- Delayed Gratification - might not matter in a game mostly involving projectile weapons, but ditching Feint might be a good thing
- The Deadly Spring - I rather suspect no one will be carrying a bow or crossbow. Might be wrong.
- Rescaling Melee Damage - maybe, maybe not. If you dare to get up in a monster's face, doing more damage than a .45 ACP is your reward
- A couple articles I can't talk about yet - sorry. FNORD.
- Armor as Dice - almost certainly, but can be talked out of it
- Tactical Shooting - lots of stuff from here, though most of that is gear rather than rules; some rules, though, like requiring AoA(Determined) for sighted shooting and aimed fire. MoA rule. Maybe even bullet travel, but maybe not.
- Partial wound channel modifiers - this will depend on whether the VTT we use can handle it. If I can say Injury is 3d+2 x 1.2 and just drop fractions, then this is attractive. If we have to do the math ourselves, it's not.