It's one of the systems that seem to have been adopted somewhat broadly, and people say good things about it. I downloaded the 16-page Test Drive v6 and read through it.
I definitely have opinions. But . . . I've never played, and you can't usually fully judge a system without playing it.
So, when I asked about it, some things that came up were:
- It rewards co-operative tactical play, and strongly encourages inter-party assistance
- It plays fast and encourages having side-kicks, etc.
- Well supported both by third party license and the company.
- Fairly simple but colorful (lots of advantages/skills/powers) while also supporting tactical play.
- Multi-genre, albeit in the form of numerous ad-on sourcebooks rather than unified concept. There are plentiful and interesting sourcebooks and world books.
- Decent production values in most cases